Monday, May 25, 2009

HELLO KITTY BOOKMARK

This week at the BBTB our challenge was to make the BOOKMARK cut from the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartrige so I made a cute Hello Kitty bookmark for my daughter which LOVES to read.

Make sure to visit the BBTB HERE to view all of the outstanding projects from the Designers.




Materials:
Cricut Expression
Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge
Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge
Hello Kitty Daisy Flowers Die
Card stock and Pattern Paper from Papertrey Inc.
Ribbon from SU (Thanks Barb for the awesome club)
Rhinestone flower CTMH

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Don't forget the BBTB blog hop givewaway next weekend for some yummy Blog Candy.

Hugs, T

13 comments :

  1. Teri, how adorable is that.. you are so darn talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cuteness! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about that kitty that is so irresistible? This is just adorable and I am sure your daughter loves it!

    I left you an award on my blog - come on over and collect it when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Teri!!! It's so danged adorable!!! Absolutely precious and the pink and black is perfect!
    Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, this is adorable!! Did you cut the bookmark from your own pattern? Or is that on a Cricut cartridge?

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments and thank you Diane for my award - you are always so sweet!!!!

    Alicia: The bookmark is a cut from the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge.

    Hugs to all,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just adorable! Love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just amazing. I may have to look into renting this cartridge at my LSS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sis, this is the cutest ever....it is something about hello kitty that just screams CUTE CUTE CUTE....love it..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is sooo sweet and girly Teri! Love the pink and black and all of your fabulous doodling! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete