Monday, May 18, 2009

2S4Y CARD......."A is for Adorable!!!"

Playing along with the 2S4Y sketch this morning!!!!!  I took the day off to just have a "ME" day that I SOOOOOO needed!!!! SHORTCUTS is going to be the sponsor this week over at 2S4Y. Join in on the sketch, leave a comment linking the card you made and this will enter you for a chance to win the amazing MEGA SAMPLER PACKAGE. For more details visit 2S4Y HERE.

I truly LOVE my copic markers as well as the cute Tilda images my sweet friend Sharon has sent me...... ya know - she is not only the TILDA QUEEN but she is a MASTER using these copic markers. I want to thank her so much for always answering my questions regarding the markers - she is GREAT!!!!! You can also visit her blog HERE.





Materials:
Tilda
Copic Markers (HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK)
Tilda Stamp (HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK)
Clear Acetate from SHORTCUTS
Pattern Paper: Papertrey
Card Stock: Papertrey
Ribbon: Papertrey
Stickles: Diamond
Stamps: THE CUTTING CAFE (A-Z IS FOR.....)
Scallop Punch: EKSuccess
Hemp
Misc Sewing
Nestabilities: Petite Oval Scallop

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and remember to visit 2 Sketches 4 You. Kazan and Laura TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

Hugs, T

26 comments :

  1. What a sweet card! Your copic technique is beautiful on this little gal and great idea to use an acetate base. I was planning to use the clear base, too, and will definitely stick to that plan now that I've seen how great your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute Teri! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! I like the stamp you used, the little girl is beautiful! The scallops are a very good touch!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, that is beyond adorable... I just love it.. I wish you would put the copics you used on your pictures... you know what a 'copy cat' I am . LOL...Awesoome coloring..I need to learn how to use mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.....your card is adorable and cute, Teri. You did a wonderful job. I also love the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is Adorable. What a wonderful job you did with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Teri, that card is gorgeous! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable... great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A is also for Amazing...and that's the scrapper you are!! DSIL, cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable indeed! love, love, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally adorable. The A-Z is for set is one of my favorites. I have to stop myself from using it on everything *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i love this card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very sweet! Simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to drink diet coke all the time.. I always fear that I will spill my drink all over that layout that I have been working on forever. Until, I found this!

    The ScrapMaBobCheck out this awesome company’s other products too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loooove your blog....I wanted to let you know I have given you a blog award because I think you are fantastic swing by my blog and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute & love the sparkles! Just fab!

    Here is a link to print out a color chart for copics--hope this works better!

    http://paperfections.typepad.com/files/copic-marker-color-chart-2009-glitter-sharon-harnist-1.pdf

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW totally AWESOME :D

    Hugs Anja
    Be smart, make art.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my sweet friend! You have totally got the Tilda stamps going on girlie! This is one beautiful card! WOW, I love the papers and most of all your coloring of Tilda! AMAZING...that's what you are! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't have your email addy so I'll leave my message here, lol! I recommend Angel Wings Shimmerz as a great opaque color that will work over any color--very versatile & my fave!

    hugz,
    Suzanne Dean

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable card. I love the colors. thx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE that Tilda! I used her on my daughter's 2nd Birthday card! You've done a fabulous job showcasing her!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So very adorable! Love the chunky phrases!

    ReplyDelete