Monday, May 4, 2009

MOM

How lucky am I to be a designer for BBTB???? The projects every week are just AMAZING!!!!! All of the girls on that team are so talented!!!

This week we had to use both VASE cut and the MOM cut from the Beyond Birthday Cricut Cartridge. I went a step further and used the "Card" cut and also the "Envelope" cut and I chose pink and green because they are just perfect colors for my MOM.



Materials:
Expression
Card Stock: Bazzill and CTMH
Pattern Paper: BoBunny and Coud 9 Design
Printable Stamps: THE CUTTING CAFE
Frosted Acetate: SHORTCUTS (I love to use the Acetate in my window cards)
Ribbon: Papertrey (LOVE THIS RIBBON - so silky and yummy)





Make sure to visit the BBTB for all the amazing projects created with these cuts.

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. Oh my Teri! This is pure loveliness! Your Mama is gonna flip over this little set! Aaaah, pink and green...LOVE it!!WONDERFUL girlie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Teri! Love how you popped your vase and that frosted acetate is too cool. Just gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    This is so beautiful...Krista
    You know I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow T, this set is so pretty girl...I hadn't even noticed the message in the inside of the card...I love it and yes the pink is just the right touch...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love that gorgeous satin ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Just sheer gorgeousness!! Love the pink and green, and love all your amazing details! Fabulous!!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What soft colors, and the black outine gives it a really nice touch. Amazing DSIL!

    ReplyDelete