Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TEACHER APPRECIATION: Gift Card Holders



It's TEACHER APPRECIATION week so it's time to show those wonderful teachers just how much they mean to your kids!!!!!! My kids have ALWAYS had some AMAZING teachers and this year is no different!!!!!

I purchased these AWESOME gift card holders from SHORTCUTS and altered them for the teachers today. I bought the variety pack to start so that I can have several colors. I didn't want to do the traditional APPLE theme so I went "Out of the Box" for these.

The first one is the one my daughter picked for her teacher. Can you see the cute little bee flying through the flowers - way to cute!!!





Materials: Gift Card Holder - White (SHORTCUTS - I just LOVE this place)
Patter Paper: Imaginisce
Flower: Bazzill
Rub-on: Melissa Frances
Hemp
Button: CTMH
Ribbon: Holiday ribbon from Michaels (I stock up on red, white and blue ribbons after Christmas - CHEAP and you can use it all year long)


This one is the one my son picked for his teacher. He adores her and she is really amazing. She was my daughters teacher last year also.





Materials:
Gift Card Holder (SHORTCUTS - Ivory color)
Printable Stamps: THE CUTTING CAFE - This place totally ROCKS!!!!!! Love ya Regina!!!!!
Butterfly: Tear Drop Cricut Cartridge cut on my Expression
Pearls: Kaiser
Hemp
Eyelets: Elements

I hope you all enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed making them!!!

Remember to visit SHORTCUTS for the clear and frosted acetate as well as the gift card holders and also THE CUTTING CAFE for the most AMAZING printable stamps and cutting files.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

(PS - Have you even been undecided as to HOW you are going to make a card??? Well make sure to also visit SHEETLOAD OF CARDS - they have a monthly E-ZINE that features a sketch and some awesome samples from their designers - go check them out - you won't be disappointed!!!)

21 comments :

  1. Teri,
    I love what you did with the Gift Card Holder Folders. They are a fun, quick, easy way to make a nice presentation for a gift card.
    TFS!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally cute! As a teacher, I give them an A+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri you are so talented. I love what you did with these gift card holders. The teachers will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable!! I love those gift card holders and will have to remember to get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlie these teachers are going to LOVE the cards...they are awesome!! Love that butterfly.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri these are stunning and what beautiful papers...
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the gift card holders!! I need to take some lessons, I get stuck in a rut with these!! WOW!! Just wanted to send some SheetLoad Love! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome Teri! I love how these fold...I am going to have to get some shortcut stuff!

    I hope you are having a super week!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow t, are these the best teacher gifts ever...you spoil them teacher i tell ya...firs with a wonderful crafted gift card holder.........then.......the card inside of it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful gifts! Lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri,
    My sweet friend...Miss talking with ya....Your creations make me want to go craft...LOL....So inspiring...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your GCHFs are gorgeous. I love them too. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on the ShortCuts blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gift card holders. They are the perfect teacher gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are FABULOUS Teri! Bet the teachers gave them an A+. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these gift card holders! Super cute! A beautiful way to give a gift.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jenn
    http://www.LearnHowToMakeHolidayBows.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Teri - I love the gift card holders. Would it be okay for me to feature them on my site at www.GiftCardGirlfriend.com??

    Let me know - they are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to keep it in mind and will use it for Gift Card envelopes when i needed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had never thought of these mini Gift Card envelopes beforePlastic Cards Printing
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete