Saturday, May 23, 2009

THANKS FOR BEING U!!!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!! Tomorrow is my son's baseball championship party and I am VERY excited about it. They were UNDEFEATED the entire season!!!!!

Well I ordered the ENVELOPE Sizzix XL die to match my Card die the other day and WOW - it's soooooo nice. Now I can make the card and matching envelopes in a breeze.

Here are two quick cards I made last night.



Materials:
Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix XL Movers and Shapers card die
Sizzix WL Movers and Shapers envelope die
Sizzix tags die
Eyelet: Elements
Card stock: Bazzill
Paper Paper: Deja Views
Ribbon: Offray
Copic Markers
Stamp: Faeries Song Art Stamps
Shimmerz: Angel Wings (Thank you Suzanne for all your help with the color)
Diamond Stickles
Oval Nestabilities
MM Brad
Water Treading Punch
Hemp
Rub Ons: Melissa Frances

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Hey T,
    Wanted to stop by and leave you some love this holiday weekend :o)
    The card ROCKS love Elly in all her blue sweetness and the Layout and matching envy is fresh!!!
    BTW: Adoreable family :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis, happy memorial day girl....yikesssssssssssssssssssss love this card...hum so like how big does that sizzix make envelopes...might have to get that...tell my nephew congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card.. and so glad you were able to get the e-mail working....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the matching envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! Have a great Memorial Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, this is awesome!!! I'm going to end up having to get a Sizzix machine with all the wonderful things you keep showing! YOU ROCK!!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete