Sunday, May 10, 2009

WOOT WOOT!!!!!

I MADE THE SHEETLOAD OF CARDS DESIGN TEAM!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO......what an amazing Mother's Day gift!!!!!! I can't wait to start working with this team....not until August but before you know it, August will be here!!! I have added the logo on my blog to the right and also a list of the girls on the Design Team. CONGRATS to all the other girls that made the team!!!!!! Hugs, T

Remember to head on over to SHEETLOAD OF CARDS and sign up to receive their free E-ZINE....you don't want to miss an issue!! You will just LOVE all the sketches and creations from all the amazing designers.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY AMAZING AND TALENTED FRIENDS!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS SPECIAL DAY!!!!!

Well this morning I woke to my kids in my bed with loads of gifts........it was sooooo cute - especially all the hand made stuff they make in school.....those poems that just make you "cry"!!! They always make me feel so loved. Then hubby and the kids made me breakfast.......it just can't get any better than this!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

10 comments :

  1. Congrats to YOU, Teri!
    YOU make the most amazing things and should be published in EVERY craft magazine there is and should even be on TV!!!!
    I can see the headlines, "Teri Beri coming to the Oprah Show"
    You are truly gifted and talented.
    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - Barb you are so funny!! Thanks for the sweet comment. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. TBear,
    Yep! you are amazing indeed....Congrats...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! HUGE congrats to you girlie! You really deserve this! You're the BEST! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Teri, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! You so deserve it!

    Glad you had a great day! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS DSIL!!!! I knew you would make the team..you are awesome girlie! Good to see you today, and very glad you enjoyed yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the SheetLoad Design Team Terri, I look forward to working with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooohooooo!!! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well...you know I knew you had it in the bag the entire time. heehee...A HUGE CONGRATS to you my friend! I'm not one bit surprised! And I'll be in the front row at Oprah's show! :)
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete