Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You've got one SWEET blog....

I just made this really cute card using the new Background Stamp set from THE CUTTING CAFE!!!! It is a set of 4 amazing background stamps which also includes images (for example this SWEET background stamp set also includes a PIE image). Check them out HERE.



In addition, there is a new set coming out called BLOG SET and this is way to adorable!!! I combined the two sets to make this card.





Materials:
Cardstock and pattern papers from PAPERTREY
Ribbon: Papertrey
Background Stamps Set "Sweet": THE CUTTING CAFE
"Blog" stamp set: THE CUTTING CAFE (this set is coming soon so be sure to check back in a few days)
1 1/2" circle punch: EK Success
2" scallop punch: EK Success

That's all for now.

Hugs, T

13 comments :

  1. Oh Teri... I love coming to see what you have created... how cute is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, this is such a great card. The colors are just perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I say this card is too "sweet"! ;) A beautiful design, as always Teri!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri this is so darn cute! I love that they've made a set for us bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey t, i love your new blog, it is so darn awesome sis...and this card t, well you know it is the bomb girl..the colors are just perfect...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look of your blog. Really cute card. I will have to go check out the Cutting Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. Love all your inking around the edges and how you combined the two sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that cute!? Now all we need is an addy book for our favorite bloggers. LOL Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri! Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, love it, love it, great colors and cute detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card and I love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I love the new look of your blog!!
    Your cards are beautiful and even the photo of the copics are great. Are you a photographer too!! Just love your work. Looking for the cupcake card!!

    ReplyDelete