Saturday, June 6, 2009

BABY SET

A very sweet friend of mine from Provocraft just became a grandmother AGAIN so I wanted to make something special for her daughter. Regina had made a cute box and put a onesie inside for a friend of hers and I though it was a perfect idea.

Here is what I came up with:








I used my Pazzles machine to cut the Stationary box set and the Shape card which can be found at THE CUTTING CAFE.

Other products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: K & Co; Ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Rub Ons: Melissa Frances; Felt Flowers: Sizzix Hello Kitty Daisy Flower die; Border Punch: Martha Stewart Mini hearts valentine punch; Brads: Making Memories; Frosted Acetate: SHEETCUTS

Thanks for looking!!

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. Teri your friend is going to love this. Its simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say WOW. Love it Teri.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie..I love this..its so sweet and so pretty...wonderful job as always!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teri, that is just beyond adorable.. I just went over to the cutting cafe and order the stationary box set.. so cute, thank you for sharing.. I don't know when I will ever have time to make one, but I have it if I ever find some time.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh t, what a soft sweet project...she is going to love it sis....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow stunning very unusual xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! I love this!! What a beautiful poem on the front of the card, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Regina's boxes!!! Awesome set, T!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete