Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THE BEST FATHER!!!

To begin my Tuesday - I have an annoucement......I have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for SCACD!!!!! This will be a busy post week for me but it's all COOL!!!!!

Every Tuesday at SCACD they have TRY IT OUT TUESDAY (TIOT) and the designers are given a challenge to post. As you can see, our challenge was Father's Day / Male related.

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered this CUTE bear stamp from SCACD and I thought it would be perfect for my challenge. In addition to making a card, we had to do a "gift" so I chose to make a Gift Card Tin box.

Here they are:




Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Sassafras; Ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Stamp: Shy Bears; Glitz Stickles; Ink: Memento; Diamond Glaze; COPICS; Craft Buttons; Punches: EK Success Scallop punches; Border Punch; Fiskar; Hemp; Staples and Misc Sewing.

The stamped sentiments are from Papertrey Ink (Mega phrases)

Thanks for looking!!

Hugs, T

14 comments :

  1. This is super adorable. You have an eye for detail and work that to your advantage every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri!
    Glad to be creating with you over at SCACD!
    Love your family photo above...you're right family is such a blessing!...and your's is beautiful!
    What a great project I've made for TIOT! The bear is just too cute and the tin is wonderful, great idea! Love all the sparkle!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri just love your card. And Congrats on being a Guest on SCACD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh TEri, this is so cute. I seem to always start my comments with " Oh Teri"!
    What a loving card.

    Congrats to you too, you famous girl!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stinkin' cute Teri--love, love that lil' bear & great color combo too! Fabulous job on the challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the sweetest!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teri, i so love your coloring on this set...that brown is so striking sis...this is going to be a great week for them having you as a guest designer..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, your coloring is just AWESOME. What an adorable card. Wish you would give us some tips on how to color with the copics... love that stamp. And congrats on being the guest designer.. they couldn't have picked a more talened person..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Teri
    Welcome to the team and way to throw out your "A" game on the challenge!!! Love the altered art and very creative to use the bear for the masculine theme :o) The color and layout ROCK!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely ADORABLE!! Love your coloring, stitching and the Glitz on the mail box flag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri, I left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri, I left you a little something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!! Congrats ladybug!! I'm so happy for you!! See me waving at you way up there?? *wink* I LOVE this set! It's just way beyond cute! They're very lucky to have you over there! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Card...I LOVE this stamp!

    ReplyDelete