Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CLEARLY SUMMER....."SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU"



Welcome to another "Try it out Tuesday" for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. This week Suzanne challenged us to use make a card using some acetate on it. I used the BUNNY stamp from the new ANKI Series 2 for SCACD stamp set. I absolutely LOVE this cute Bunny. I added some Ivory and Pink Flower Soft.



I punched out a scallop window and put the bunny image inside but you can see it from the outside of the card. I also used the Susanaments Series 2. I stamped the words SOME and BUNNY and cut it in thin strips, then the LOVES YOU in a separate strip. I really LOVE the look of the tags on this card.



Since the pattern paper had just a little mellon color, I added the polka dot Melon Berry ribbon from Papertry, Ink as well as the matching buttons to bring out the color in the pattern paper.

Make sure to visit the SCACD blog HERE to see all the other TIOT creations.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. This is adorable Teri! Fluffy looks wonderful! A terrific card!
    Blessings, Maria

    Hey, looks like we'll be working together at The Cafe! You do such beautiful work! Hope I can keep up with all the talent that resides there now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, it is just tooo cute. And I can see the bunny inside from one of the views, just to adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T,
    The peek a boo bunny is adoreable :o) Super fun card!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh t, how adorable...love how you did the little window...love ya..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Love that paper and these colors, and the cute little Some Bunny tabs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, I adore these colors together! Reminds me of soft sherbert colors. I adore this image and he's just too cute peeking out at the bottom. Second, that's my favorite ribbon of all time! Love the color! I need to remember to use my nestabilities a bit more for doing things like cutouts on cards instead of just for frames. Just way too cute!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cut out. My little girl does that all the time!

    ReplyDelete