Sunday, June 7, 2009

COFFEE TIME!!!!



Are there ANY coffee lovers out there this fabulous Sunday???? Well my daughter and I LOVE to go to Starbucks on Sunday afternoons just to sit and chit chat. She is only 8 1/2 but this is our special time. She loves the "light" Caramel Fraps!!!

When we got back home, I decided to work on a gift card holder from SHEETCUTS!!! I am obsessed with making these. Wanted to also use a stamp set from CTMH that I have had for over a year.




Supplies: Gift card holder: SHEETCUTS; Cardstock and pattern paper all from CTMH; Stamps set: CTMH; Liquid Applique: CTMH; Ribbon: Papertrey, Ink; Ink: Colorbox fluid chalk ink; Copics; SHIMMERZ from SCACD (Coffee color); Distressing Ink: Tim Holtz

Hugs to all,
T

4 comments :

  1. Gosh Terri, this is so beautiful. It looks like something commerically created. Maybe you need to design for ctmh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMMM... GORGEOUS!!!!! I love this!!! And those gift card holders from shortcuts are awesome. But LOVE what you did with it! FABULOUS!
    hugs!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks DELICIOUS!!! Girl you did a great job!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job...really makes me want a starbucks!

    ReplyDelete