Monday, June 29, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!



Getting back to my BBTB projects!!!!! I so love this team....Regina always gives us the best challenges and the DT totally ROCKS!!!

Ok - this week we had to use the FREEDOM cut from Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge. Since I didn't have a clue as to what design I would use, I took out my new "Originals" card book from CTMH......found a sketch I liked and VOILA - made the card.

I also used the 4th OF JULY printable stamp set from THE CUTTING CAFE - WOW this set is AWESOME!!! I printed the background stamp on Cranberry card stock from CTMH , cut the two pieces and also a small star using my Sizzix star die.



Then I cut two pieces of Navy blue Bazzill card stock and embossed them with the swirls Hero Arts stamp and clear embossing ink - LOVE THE LOOK!! I also embossed the medium navy star to match. I cut the large star in white felt, glued them all together and added Jute from Papertry Ink to wrap it around the star.

The FREEDOM is cut from Papertrey Ink patter paper, added Diamond Glaze for shine and pop dots to add dimension.



The two buttons are from CTMH and glued them with the glue gun, added the jute and tied in a bow.

Make sure to visit the BBTB for some amazing FREEDOM projects and join the hop for some blog candy. The hop starts HERE>

Have fun and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Hugs to all, T

8 comments :

  1. you did a great job on this card as always
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, it is beautiful, love your embossing on this, as always a fantastic creation. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! What beautiful details! I love the embossing and the layout of this card, Teri! Fabulous work as always ladybug!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Wow, really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well Teri, everyone has bet me to telling you what a fabulous card this is, so I will just say I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card. I just pulled out my cart the other day and used this cut for a paint can I did. I like it on the card so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh t, how awesome is this....i love all the elements on this card...hugs

    ReplyDelete