Monday, June 29, 2009

I HAVE A WINNER!!!!

.......and the winner of the Summer Circle Words Printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe is.........

REGINA EASTER!!! LOL - Well according to Random.org it chose #30 and I laughed so hard!!!!

So when I hit the "Generate" button again, it chose.......

#31 - BRANDY!!!!

Brandy - send me an email so that I can send you the file for these awesome printable stamps!!!!

I want to thank everyone for all the sweet comments and for participating in this blog candy giveaway!!!

Big hugs to all,
T

5 comments :

  1. omg...........how funny is that...hum, maybe i will win something else soon....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Regina would you like your own gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just way too cute for words! I adore the balloons and she's just colored so beautiful! Love, adore her!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete