Friday, June 19, 2009

.....just waiting for you......



WOOOO HOOOOO HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Oh how much I LOVE Friday's!!!! Last night I made this quick card to get my creative juices ready for the weekend. A few weeks ago I ordered a some LOCKHART stamps from Susana's store (SCACD) and I wanted to try this chair out so bad!!! To me, it's such a relaxing sight to see LOL Perhaps because I wish I could just be sitting on one of these at the beach reading a great book or looking through a nice craft magazine of course!!!!

When I finished the card, I added some Baby's Breath Shimmerz Spritz and some Spring Mix Flower Soft. The pattern paper is from Laura Ashley and most of the papers in this specific pack have a nice velvet effect to it - LOVE IT!! In addition, I used the Martha Stewart Dolly Lace punch and ribbon from Papertrey, Ink.





I hope everyone has a fabulous Father's Day weekend!!!

Hugs to all, T

7 comments :

  1. I hope you have a great weekend too. Love that chair and how it sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, this is wonderful...love the shimmer! Hope your weekend is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so awesome...you got those juices flowing.. the card is tooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikesssssssssssssssssssssss sis this is total fab...i hope your weekend is awesome sis...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...Teri this is pure GORGEOUS! I love that image and your coloring is just amazing. Beautiful work ladybug!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey T,
    Love this card total elegance and the detailing fab!!! Hope you and yours had a great weekend :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete