Sunday, June 7, 2009

PUPPY LOVE - altered Clothespin



This coming week a very special friend will be having a birthday. SHE LOVES DOGS so I wanted to make her a picture frame for her furbabies but I didn't want to just alter a frame.

Remember the Turkey Thanksgiving altered clothespin I made?? Well this is exactly what I had in mind for this project. I was going to personalize it with the dogs names but opted out because this way she can change the pictures as she pleases.

Here are more pictures:





Supplies: Cricut Expression; Large Clothespin: Creative Imaginations; Cardstock and pattern paper: CTMH and Doodlebug; Corner punch: EK Success; Ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Frame: Accents Essential Cricut Cartridge; Puppy Love tag: Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge; Scallop Punch: EK Success; Hemp; Misc Sewing; Distressing Ink: Tim Holtz; Felt Flowers: Hello Kitty Sizzix Daisy Flowers die; Pearl Brads from the Wedding Section of Michaels; Metal Flower: Deja Views

After I took the pictures, I added some Black Swarovski crystals to the front part of the clothespin - in the middle of all the flowers - it just needed that extra touch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, T

5 comments :

  1. oh this is a perfect perfect frame for a doggie lover..I love it...would love to put a picture of my Shaggy Doo in it.... great job...your dear friend is going to be so excited!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too clever and too cute! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH TEri, this must be for Connie, it is so gorgeous and I know she is thrilled. She sent her friends an email today telling everyone how sweet and talented you are. Gosh Terri you are so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, this is so awesome! I love it and I'm sure she's going to go bonkers over it! Fabulous work as always sis!!
    hugs!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one lucky friend...this came out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete