Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WELCOME TO ANOTHER "TRY IT OUT TUESDAY"!!!!!!





Have I already said how excited I am to be a part of SCACD's DT??? WELL I AM!!!!!! I am in love with all the stamp collections that Susana has in her store. Although I worked hard last week with the release of the new ANKI SWEETHEART SERIES 2 collection for SCACD, I had a wonderful time creating my cards and the entire DT is so AWESOME!!!!! I truly love that collection (ANKI YOU ROCK!!!!)

There is also the VICTORIA CASE SERIES 1 for SCACD. The card I created for my TIOT features "Singing in the Rain" and I wanted to use this stamp sooooo bad!!! I love it!!!! I also used an umbrella, rain drops and the sentiment from Papertrey Ink (Scattered Showers)

COPICS.......well.......I am having so much fun with my collection. Although I need to add some more colors to my collection (LOL) I have enough colors to mix and match some awesome combinations.


DID YOU SEE HOW AWESOME THE SHIMMERZ SPRITZ LOOKS IN THE ABOVE PICTURE??? I LOVE THAT STUFF - WOW!!!



Supplies: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye; Stamp: Victoria Case for SCACD "Singing in the Rain" ; Umbrella Stamp, Rain Drop and sentiment: Papertrey Ink (Scattered Showers); Note Paper Punch: EK Success; Ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Ink: Memento; Flower centers: Bella Bubbles; Shimmerz Mist in Baby's Breath; Smooch in Silver (for umbrella stick); Diamond Glaze; Tim Holtz Distressing Ink; Rangers White Enkssentials Pen.



Stay tuned because coming in JULY, Susana's store will be carrying the ELIZABETH BELL stamps!!!

I just want to mention that I am having so much fun with all the techniques I have learned in the last few weeks. I highly recommend the Shimmerz Spritz - this gives your projects such a beautiful glow and it's so easy to use.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!

BIG HUGS, T

16 comments :

  1. love the card so adorable i really need to investigate the shimmerz spritz, thanks for sharing.
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Teri. I love that cute little image. Great card ladybug!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog....great artwork and beautiful family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sis, this card is awesome...i have some of that shimmering stuff, but have never really used it....gotta get it out now...many hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri that is just so adorable...and congrats on being part of the team.. and I love how you put the copics that you used. What an awesome card, I so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your fabulous card!♥♥♥
    Great colors and wonderful details!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo beautiful! I love this stamp, and love the colors and papers you used. That umbrella with the sentiment is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds think alike! I just adore this one and you've done her up beautifully! Love the stitchng and the border punch. She's just way, way too cute!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin' cute Teri! Love those colors & dp--so fun & love that umbrella w/ sentiment! Aren't you lovin' that Spritz--I'm a spritz addict, hee hee!

    And woo-hooo to your daughter for donating her hair--that's just wonderful! Being a breast cancer survivor & having friends going thru it too, this makes a difference in alot of lives so tell her "thank you" from me :o)!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri this is adorable! I love all the wonderful deets here...the papers, your coloring, the stitching...all of it! And that sentiment umbrella, well that's just fabulous too! Great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey T,
    Love the card total stunner :o) The details in the stitching, the opposing Umbrellas and dp just make this ROCK!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZA!! Love the sentiment on the umbrella and the little raindrops!! EXCELLENT detailing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your coloring, the sparkle it has, the sewing......pretty much EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Teri and your ribbon always looks so lush on your projects
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling cards!! Love that shimmery stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete