Monday, July 13, 2009

BBTB & SCRAP SKETCH!!!

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL!!!!
Well......my vacation is over and I am so sad :o( I really don't want to return to work but with the economy with the way it is, I am very thankful that I have a job!!!


"BBTB CHALLENGE"

This week over at the BBTB, my sweet sis Regina challenged the DT to make something using the ring cut from the Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge. To see all the amazing projects that the designers have created, visit the BBTB HERE.





Matierals: Cricut Expression; Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge; MS Glitter, Black Swarovski crystals, Bazzill Card stock; Twill from Papertrey Ink; EK Success scallop punches, Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey, Ink.


"SCRAP SKETCH"

Now, as some of you may already know, I have been chosen by Stephanie from Scrap Sketch to be the July guest designer and I LOVE IT!!!! (Thanks Steph) I love to make layouts and have been having a blast.

My brother and SIl had a baby boy 13 days ago and he is just so yummy. His name is GABRIEL. I made this layout for my scrapbook and following the Monday Sketch:



Here is my take on the sketch:







Materials: Cricut Expression; DON JUAN Cricut Cartridge; CTMH paper pack; Brown Stickles, Clear buttons, Star Sizzix Die; Self Adhesive White Canvas, Hero Arts Old Letter backgroud stamp, Broken China Tim Hotz Distressing Ink, Twill from Papertery Ink.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. thanks for the wonderful sketch. You can see mine over at scrapsketch.com or on my blog at jesscraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are wonderful but I adore the layout, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch is just toooo precious, great job Teri.. love the ring too, but the sketch is just soooo adorable. Super job on BOTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! Love the ring, and that layout is sooooo prcious!!! He's gorgeous, Teri! Beautiful details!
    I love them both my talented friend!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring, Teri...and what a darling LO.

    ReplyDelete