Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BEST WISHES......TIOT for SCACD



WOOO HOOO - I didn't think I would make it to this weeks TIOT for SCACD LOL. I really LOVE these new ELISABETH BELL for SCACD stamps...they are ALL AMAZING!!!!

This is DANNI.......she is surrounded by butterflies.....just in time for me to use my new QUICKUTZ Butterfly die that I picked up at my LSS this weekend. I also picked up some thin cork sheets which I used on my project......WOW I LOVE that stuff.

I made the bag using my Cricut Expression and my Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge. The paper is Provocraft 12 x 24 paper pack and I cut it using the FIT TO PAGE feature. The bag measures 10" tall x 6" wide by 2 1/4" deep....perfect for a birthday gift.

I stamped the image directly on to the tag. These are just regular AVERY Shipping Tags I picked up at Office Max a few weeks ago. Since the tags are a cream color, it went perfect with my bag and all I had to do was add a little color to the image with my copics, ink the edges, add some stickles and voila.....the tag was done. I also added a scalloped mat to the tag to match the pattern paper at the bottom of the bag.





Materials: Cricut Expression; Tags Bags Boxes & More Cricut Cartridge; SEI Pattern Paper; Provocraft 12 x 24 paper; Cork sheet; Tag is from Office Max; Elisabeth Bell for SCACD: Danni; Butterfly: Quickutz; Sentiment: SU; Oval Punches: SU; Martha Stewart Butterfly punch; EK Success Scallop border punch; Copics; Stickles, Papertrey Ink Ribbon; Cappuccino bubbles; Swarovski crystals; Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

Hugs, T

13 comments :

  1. Another beautiful project:) Who makes the cork paper? It's awesome and I'm hoping they'll have it at CK this weekend.
    Hugs Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your butterfly goes of the edge of the page....love too the wings on the fiery.... the colors and papers are wonderful.

    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is just stunning! Love the colors and all your wonderful embellishments!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's just beautiful! I love the tag and that butterfly is perfect! She's colored so beautifully and I love the papers and I adore how you stitch on your cards. I need to have a sewing machine dedicated to paper! Love, love her!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! This is amazing! LOVE IT!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. boy t, you have been busy busy cranking out some awesome stuff with this company..love it..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. how gorgeous is this... You have done a beautiful job..I love the butterfly.. I have MS's butterfly but mine doesn't look like that, it must be a different one-I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and that butterfly - wow - that's something just perfect for our Danni *lol* Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teri!

    this is fabulous!!!! I love the tag and the cork...you're amazing girl!
    So beautifully done!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey T,
    Wonderful project :o) You did TIOT proud!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, Teri! I really like the colors, and that cork adds such great texture. I love the bag cuts on TBBM ... now that I've seen what you've done, I really need to get a 12 x 24 mat and paper pack. Thanks for a great project idea!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Teri! Love the cork, love the butterfly die (i wanna one too, hee hee) & love the antiqued tag w/ beautiful Danni. Wonderful indeed!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, just beautiful Teri! Love that cork and the butterflies are to die for! xxD

    ReplyDelete