Friday, July 10, 2009

JUST BECAUSE..



Oh I LOVE being on vacation!!! I have done so much of nothing LOL Spent the day at Marco Island yesterday with the family, been to the movies, shopped just a little and created a whole lot!!!

I wanted to use my EMILIA stamp from the ANKI Sweethearts Series 2 for SCACD collection and finally got around to using her. Isn't she just SWEET??? It's so easy to color in these images - I LOVE THEM ALL!!! ANKI YOU ROCK!!!



For the flower bunch and flower crown, I used FLOWER SOFT. There are so may beautiful colors to pick from. I didn't want just plain lavender so I mixed a little lavender, ivory and black. All you do a pinch a little of each color, mix together and then apply. In Suzanne's awesome video found HERE you can see a tutorial. I also purchased the tins from Papertrey Ink and they do work perfect. I keep each mixture I make in a different container. Check out all of Suzanne's amazing tutorial videos which can be found on the right hand column of her blog.




Products: Anki's Sweetheart Series 2 for SCACD (Emilia); Sentiment: Susanaments; Momento Black Ink; Flower Soft: Lavender, Ivory & Black; Wisteria Basic Grey paper; Shimmerz: Iced Lanender; Card Stock: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: Papertrey, Ink; Twill: Papertrey Ink. The pearls were sent to me for my birthday from a very special friend CONNIE SCOTT!!! (Thanks Connie); Hero Arts: Old Letter background stamp; ColorBox Chalk Ink: Wisteria (Matches PERFECT with the BG Wisteria Paper pack)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

Before I go, I want to remind everyone that the Elizabeth Bell for SCACD collection will be coming soon!!!



Want this badge?
**add your name to the store email list
so you're one of the first to know when they arrive!**


Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. That's really adorable. I love the flower soft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her too she such a sweethear love the colours and layout.

    have a great weekend

    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO neat with the flowers on it! What a unique way to create! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girlie! This is GORGEOUS! Love the flower soft goodies...too COOL! Enjoy your vacation my sweet friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes yes, she is the sweetest ever...i saw some of the stuff you used the other day...hum might have to get some...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes she is sweet and you have made her even more cuter with all of your details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's very sweet Teri--love the flower soft you've used with her. Glad you liked the tut's too, hee hee!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey T,
    Love the color palette and the layout and the FS ROCKS. Love the way you demo the blending!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete