Monday, July 20, 2009

BOYS BOYS BOYS......Scrap Sketch Monday!!!!



Hope everyone had a great weekend.

My month is coming to an end at SCRAP SKETCH. Being the guest designer has been so much fun - thanks Stephanie.

Here is my Monday Sketch. This year for Father's Day, we gave my husband matching Yankee Jersey's for him and Damian and two tickets for the FL Marlins vs. NY Yankees baseball game here in Miami........the both just LOVE baseball!!!

Here is my 2 page layout and the sketch I followed:








Products: Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Cloud9Design; Cricut Expression; Mini Monogram Cricut Cartridge; Don Juan Cricut Cartridge; Stickles; Ranger Scrapbook canvas; Fiskar Water Treading Punch; Diamond Glaze; Denim CTMH Ink; Sizzix Star die; 3D foam squares: CTMH; Rhinestones; misc sewing.

Hugs to all,
T

6 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL layouts as always, Teri! Love all your fabulous details. And the pics of Bernie and Damian are awesome! What wonderful memories you have captured! Love it! Hope you're doing ok! We'll chat soon! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling Teri! Your layouts are always an inspiration. someday I'm gonna try one. LOL Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, awesome lo's... but everything you do is AWESOME...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could your two men BE any cuter? I don't think so! Awesome layout! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, i missed this of my bil and nephew...love it t....you rock..hugs

    ReplyDelete