Monday, July 6, 2009

GROWN with LOVE for a special cause.......

Happy Monday to all!!! I have had such an amazing weekend. My dad's cousin is here from Spain with his girlfriend and her little girl. The girls have played together, watched movies and believe it or not CRAFTED!!!!! My daughter is learning tons of Spanish and the little girl is learning tons of English.....life is good!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOO....some great news.......OK, I have been chosen to be the JULY guest designer over at SCRAPSKETCH. I was so excited when Stephanie contacted me. I have been wanting to get back to my scrapbooking and this is such a great way to start (thanks Steph!!!) Here is this weeks sketch:



and here is my layout: (I am a double page scrapper so I just turned the sketch around to do the second page)







Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Cosmo Cricket; Butterfly stamp: Hero Arts; Embossing Powder and Perfect Pearls: Ranger; Cricut Expression; Cricut Cartridges: Storybook (Grown); Base Camp (Love); Opposites Attract (with); Pears: Kaiser; Cuttlebug Butterfly die and embossing; Canvas: Ranger; Tim Holtz Distressing Ink; White Ranger Embossing Powder; Ribbon: Paper Trey; Twill: Paper Trey

I want to also give a shot out to Jennifer McGuire!!! I have been watching her utube videos and have truly learned so many different techniques....I am in heaven!!! (Thanks Jennifer)

I hope everyone had a great week and remember to check back tomorrow for another TRY IT OUT TUESDAY FOR SCACD!!!

Big hugs to all, T

5 comments :

  1. what a fabulous layout...lovin' all that cosmo cricket and what a great thing your daughter has done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout Teri... I abslolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Teri! She looks sooo grownup with her darling new 'do! You must be so proud of her! Obviously, because this layout is FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of her for doing this special gift again!! And to you for scrapbooking it!! It turned out darling DSIL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Kasi is such a special girl! Why wouldn't she be...look at her role model...YOU! Awesome layout of an awesome occasion. I love it!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete