Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THANK YOU - TIOT for SCACD



It's Tuesday again........time for another Try it Out Tuesday for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.

These new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamps are just AMAZING!!! The more I use them, the more I fall in love with them. I think this may be one of my favorites......but I do love them ALL!!!





Materials:
Pattern Paper: Stamp: Elisabeth Bell for SCACD (Susan); Dovecraft Kate Knight designer paper: Hint of Pink; Card stock and matching ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fiss); Star Dust Stickles; Flower Soft; Thank You stamp: Stampin up (with matching punch); Copics; Flowers: Petaloo Dazzlers

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Hugs, T

16 comments :

  1. WOW! Love your beautiful card, she's so pretty!♥

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable...adorable....love that stamp...great papers and color choices.

    big hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, you've done such a wonderful job with Susan...your cards always look so professional! Excellent!!!
    Hope you're enjoying your day!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card love the design
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I love the colors you used for her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! That color combo is awesome!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my t, this is surely one of my favorite...love all the colors...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri - love what you did with Susan and the colours you chose for her and the DP. Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome color scheme! Wow, your Copic coloring is amazing! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you love it.. she is just adorable. And your coloring is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool color combo - very chic!! Love that flowersoft on there too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Teri! she's just beautiful! Love your color choices! That hot pink is GoRGEOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is utterly FANTASTIC Teri--and my fave colors to boot! So elegant looking & love that tag & beautiful ribbon! Wonderful job!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. She just POPS in those colors and with your coloring! I think she'll step off the page. The FS is great on here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's just adorable! I love the colors and the tag is perfect for her! But I just adore the flower soft! Just a beautiful job!

    Sorry I've not been around much this past week, but I promise to be better.

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete