Sunday, July 26, 2009

THANKS.....



I know I have been MIA and not creating as much but thing have just been so crazy.

Last night I made these two THANK YOU cards. I really LOVE the HELLO KITTY GREETINGS cartridge and the DON JUAN cartridge - I can't stop using them LOL






Materials:
Cricut Expression; Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge; Don Juan Cartridge; Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie and SU; Star Dust stickles; All Occasions printable stamp set from THE CUTTING CAFE; Ribbon and Twill from Papertrey Ink; Hero Arts cloud background stamp; CTMH button; scallop circle punch.

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!!

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. these are Positively ADORABLE!! I ove everything about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    These are beautiful. I love them both. I need sewing lessons, I can only sew a straight line. How do you do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these both...love your paper choices took away that screaming "hello kity" look and made it your own...wonderful wonderful job!!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    So refreshing to see your beautiful one of a kind creations...Love them...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, these are great cards. I really like your different take on the rainbow card ... very unique!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh T, these are so darn fun...i love love love them...miss ya girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute. I love that thank you rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flower card! Really is a great combo of colors.
    ~Sheryl

    ReplyDelete