Monday, July 27, 2009

YOU & ME (BBTB) and also BASEBALL layout for Scrap Sketch

Happy Monday to all!!! Today I have my BBTB challenge to share along with my last SCRAP SKETCH layout!!! Thank you Stephanie for giving me this opportunity.....I now have 7 more layouts in my 2009 album!!!!

Now, for my BBTB challenge, we had to use the COUPLE cut from the Going Places Cricut Cartridge. Since I have been using my Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge all weekend, I just HAD to use it for my BBTB challenge soooooo....... here is what I came up with:




MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE OTHER AMAZING "COUPLE" PROJECTS HERE. ALSO, SOME OF THE BBTB DESIGNERS ARE HAVING A BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY SO MAKE SURE YOU START HERE AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN SOME YUMMY CANDY BLOG.

Materials: Cricut Expression; Hello Kitty Greeting Cartridge; Going Places Cricut Cartridges; Don Juan Cricut Cartridge (for the YOU&ME); Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Cherry Hill October Afternoon Collection; Doodlebug glitter paper; Swarovski rhinestones

NOW.....for my SCRAP SKETCHproject.....Here is the sketch I was to follow:



and here is what I came up with:






Materials: Cricut Expression; Baseball Cricut Cartridge; Don Juan Cricut Cartridge; all card stock is CTMH; Twill: Papertrey, Ink; Diamond Glaze

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing week!!!

Hugs, t

8 comments :

  1. I am loving what you are doing with the hello kity cuts...loving it!!!...wonderful job as always..

    also

    that layout is wow...I am no good at scrapbook layouts!!...this is amazing..and thats a handsome boy!

    Hugs
    Jeannie
    Wedding Pictures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri, that couple looks so sweet with that winged heart behind them! LOVE your baseball layout too. What an adorable little slugger! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and I love the shapes you used! I'm going to have to study them because I need to add a bit of dimension and shape to my cards. Just love the baseball layout! Gorgeous job!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    Love the card and layout..Very professional as always..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love this, i love all the elements on this and the shape is so fun.
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great job you did on both projects!! I love them! Thanks again soooo much Teri for your work on scrapsketch this month!

    Stephanie :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is beautiful and your layout is adorable!
    ~sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://onlinegamesforgirls.net

    ReplyDelete