Monday, August 31, 2009

BBTB: DIRTIEST MUDDER!!!

YAY....finally got my internet back up!!!

This week over at the BBTB, Regina challenged us to us the Ribbon cut from the Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge. I have been wanting to scrap my daughters first mudding experience and thought this was the PERFECT opportunity since she WAS the Dirtiest Mudder!!!! She had a blast.

All the tags have journaling on the reverse side.



Products:
Cricut Expression
Dreams Come True: Splats
Don Juan: Font
Paper Pups: Ribbon
Cuttle Kids: Off Road (the perfect Dune Buggy)
Paper: Bo Bunny
Claudine Hellmuth: Sable Brown Studio Paint (I mixed with a little water and added splashes for a "mud" look)
Smooch: Silver Fox (for parts of the Dune Buggy)
Tim Holtz: Fragments
Washers from Home Depot (used as charms and inked with TIm Holtz Alcohol Inks)
MM: Travel transparencies
Misc: Fibers
Papertrey Ink: Twill

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Be sure to stop by the BBTB to see all the other amazing RIBBON projects. Some of the designers are also having their monthly blog hop which starts HERE.

Hugs, t

3 comments :

  1. Love it my dear friend. I love the splats. I'll have to get the Don Juan cart when I order my rewards.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Teri this is so awesome!!! I love the way you used the splats for the title! It looks sooooo cool!! Awesome layout! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing in the mud, who would think that would be so darn fun....you captured it perfectly sis...hugs

    ReplyDelete