Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FALL NOTES



Hello everyone!!! This week our Try it Out Tuesday challenge was to make a Notepad or Notebook cover so I decided that since we are soon entering Fall, I would make a "Fall Notes" notebook. Using Autumn, the cute fall girl from the new Hearts and Hugs Series 2 Victoria Case for Susana's Customs Art and Card Design (SCACD), was the perfect image for my project.

After coloring in the image with my copics, I added the Terra Cotta and Tuscan Sun Shimmerz Spritz....first the Terra Cotta at the top end and then the Tuscan Sun all over the entire image. It added an amazing shine to my project. I also added some Cappuccino Baubles - love the color on these.....great for fall projects.

I also added some Tuscan Sun Shimmerz to my Prima flowers - then I added a Loop brad and hung a charm that I distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Embossing Powder for a rustic look.



FALL NOTES is stamped with the Doodle Alphabet CTMH stamp set then punched with an EK Success circle punch and I added some distress stickles for more bling.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me comments!!

Hugs to all, T

13 comments :

  1. Gorgeous as always:)
    Your friend..
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful! Love the colors on your book, and all the details!♥

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !! Love the fall colors and the charm. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri!
    this is so adorable...love these colors! Autumn is colored so beautifully too!
    Great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous fall creation!!! I love the spots and dots...the way you added the baubles to the circles near the spine...and the vintage feel you created for the image!! Beautiful!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun indeed! Love all the colored spritz on Autumn--just lovely! Great notebook, love the embellies too--perfect!!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girlie, you are just too clever! I love this little book. It would be so handy for so many things too! Your coloring is wonderful! You rock! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS CAME OUT PERFECT T....LOVE ALL YOUR SHIMMERING, BLING BLING..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are awesome Teri!! Great coloring and the stamps are very cute!! Thanks for introducing them to me! Can't wait to see morE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great notebook!!! I just love this stamp and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Teri this is really beautiful.
    I love the autumnal colours so warm and rich.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work so much!!! I want to let you know I gave you an award come to my blog and see.

    ReplyDelete