Monday, August 3, 2009

FAMILY SNOWFLAKE ORNAMENT!!!



Did someone say Christmas in July.....or August????? This weeks BBTB challenge was to use the snowflake cut from the Accents Essential Cricut Cartrige.

Well, I broke down and bought the I-Top tool from Imaginisce and let me tell you.....the possibilities are endless. I totally LOVE this new tool and will be using it A LOT!!!! I'm a brad kinda girl and it's the main reason I got this......now ALL my brads will match perfect with my projects.

I first did the cut in chipboard to make a sturdy ornament, then I cut it in the Doodlebug white glitter paper which I LOVE. The picture is printed in black and white on regular printer paper which makes it easier to assemble the brad. The small red flowers are made out of glitter paper from K & Co. using the EK Success small flower punch and then I just added a rhinestone in the middle.....it just added the final touch to the ornament.



I can't wait to see this little beauty in my Christmas tree this year. I just may make one for each of my brother and sisters for their home.

Be sure to visit the BBTB for some amazing snowflake projects HERE.

Hugs to all, T

5 comments :

  1. That ornament is so cute! I love Christmas and everything about it! This is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and it's getting closer now. Here it feels like fall already - but we are hoping for some sun in Chicago when we get there on Friday. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's lovely! I love the glitter details, and that brad pic is sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the entire idea! Fabulous take on the challenge! Gosh I miss playing along! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool! well no snow pun meant there,,hehe,, but what a sweet idea! love it!

    ReplyDelete