Sunday, August 2, 2009

Have a hoot of a day.....



This is just the cutest stamp set!!! I ordered it from Papertrey, Ink months ago and just got around to using it.

I made the card using the Sizzix XL Note card and matching envelope dies from the Shapers and Movers collection. I was having problems with the envelope die but called up Sizzix and they took care of me right away.....gotta LOVE good customer service.




The small flowers are made using the EK Success flower punch.....inked the edge with Tim Holtz distressing ink and added some Swarovski rhinestones in the middle for some bling. Parts of the owl are covered with stickles. You will not believe where I got that branch cut from......it's from the TREE Sizzix die, I just cut off the tree top part and voila.....a cute branch. The ribbon is also from Papertrey, Ink.

The scallop part of the card is made using the Fiskar Scallop edge punch.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!!

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. Such a lovely card! Beautiful papers and colors, and that owl is too cute!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-Bear, you always do such wonderful work and I'm continually AMAZED how you find the time to do it all! :)

    You're definitely an inspiration and OWL always be grateful for our friendship. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri!! I just came across your blog and my oh my!!!! what GORGEOUS work!!! You are so very talented!! I'm new to blogging and I am loving it! Feel free to check my blog out!
    Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. t, this is just the cutest ever...love that pattern paper to...hugs

    ReplyDelete