Friday, August 21, 2009

HOWDY YA'LL.......



YAY - it's Friday!!!! I don't know about you but for me, the week starts and before I know it, it's over just to start all over again. The holidays are right around the corner......

Anywho, as most of you already know, today is the day you can purchase the NEW Hearts and Hugs Collect #2 for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design by Victoria Case!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Yesterday was the first day the DT did sneak peeks of this awesome collection and they all did a FANTABULOUS JOB!!!!!

For my Friday sneak peek I was assigned the adorable TAYLOR....the cowgirl - yeehaw!!!! (giggles) Immediately after Suzanne gave us this assignment, I knew for sure that I wanted to use my fringe ribbon and cuttlebug horse shoe!!!!




Other supplies: Copics; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; MM gold square brads; Tim Holtz Disressing Ink; Offray ribbon, PTI Twine; SU Tab punch; MM alpha stickers from the Chloe collection.

So what are you waiting for......go to SCACD now to purchase these adorable stamps......you are going to love them ALL!!!!

Hugs, T

15 comments :

  1. She's beautiful Teri!!! I love that fringe and horseshoe...wonderful accents for this little cowgirl!!!
    I used Taylor today too and colored her almost the same...great minds and all..
    Have a super weekend!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Teri and love that matching horseshoe! Great job! Wish you a great weekend!

    Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, OH WOW! This is awesome!!! Love everything about this card, your details are so pretty and suits the cowgirl theme perfectly! Well done!

    I will miss you so much on our DT, I'll come visit your blog often, I love your style, talent and the sweet person that you are! ♥♥♥

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Big hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, she it TOOOO CUTE Teri! Love the embellies you chose for her! Just perfect as is your coloring. Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You colored Taylor perfectly. I love the way you brought this card together with the ribbon and horseshoe. Perfect card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling Teri! I adore that FABULOUS fring ribbon ( i wanna some, hee hee) & cute horseshoe! The whole card is a fabulous standout!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just totally adorable! Love the horseshoe and that fringe edging is perfect for her! She's colored so beautiful and I just simply am taken by her! Way, way too cute!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is so adorable. So many wonderful details too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....this is like drop dead adorable..love those fringes....gotta get me some when i go horseback riding again....(he he he)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word! If this is not the cutest card ever...I don't know what is! I love that image...and the fringe along the side...PERFECT touch girlie! You ROCK! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute love the fringe
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri, this is absolutely adorable!!! What fabulous details! The fringe looks amazing! You are sooooo creative! Your coloring is wonderful!! I love it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Tons of great ideas I'll have to lift for my Texas Christmas L/os. Always lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable Teri! The fringe along the side and the horseshoe definitely sets that stamp off! Way to think outside the box! just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so stinkin' cute! I found your blog from the Cricut Messageboard, and I have to admit I'm hooked! I love your work. You're a true talent, and thanks for sharing all your creations! I love your blog, and I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete