Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TEACHER CARDS & GIFT CARD HOLDER



So I have been having sooooo much fun making teacher cards.

This weekend I took out my TEACHER'S APPLE stamp set from Papertrey Ink and used it to make these cards. I also used their Craft and Scarlet cardstock and Scarlet ribbon.

Papertrey Ink's products are so high quality I LOVE THEM ALL!!!




Also, here is the gift card holder. I purchased a variety pack from SHORTCUTS.




Other suppies: Cuttlebug Number Embossing Folder; CTMH Vineyard Berry Ink (PERFECT MATCH for the Scarlet PTI Color); Stickles; Diamond Glaze; Pop Dots; PTI Twine

My sweet friend Christina from Creations with Christina was my inspiration for these cards. She did a video last week using these papers for a teacher card as well . I didn't have that awesome stamp she used so I had to improvise with the numbers embossing folder. Check out her blog HERE and her Utube video HERE. Thanks Christy!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. Awesome!!!!I'm suddenly hungry for an apple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Teri!! I cannot tell you how much I love this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't these the best ever and the colors are awesome sis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set! Will be stalking your blog in the future as well ;-) Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word girlie! You are amazing and this little project is wonderful! I know the teachers will just LOVE it! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, these are fabulous! What a wonderful card set!!! Love them all! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this creation! That stamp set is so wonderful and I love how you worked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! Fabulous teacher cards Teri! Any teacher would be so pleased to receive one of these. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this set Teri!! Any teacher would be lucky to receive a gift like this! Love the colors you used and the inking around the edges. The rustic look is awesome...ahhh I wish I was a teacher! Although then i'd have to wish I had one of your kiddos in my class haha...Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i love,love, love those cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love these cards- so sweet! I just may have to get this fabulous set of stamps now!!

    ReplyDelete