Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TIOT: BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.....

Yes that's right....I truly believe that if you "believe in yourself".....ANYTHING is possible!!!!!

I made this cute card as my TIOT for Susana's Custom Art and Cards Designs. Suzanne challenged us to make a card using pink and black with some yellow. I had so much fun....thanks Suzanne (wink)!!!!!

I used the adorable YOUNG ALEXA stamp from the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD collection. I tell you....every time I use a new stamps, I think it's my favorite......they are all so beautiful!!!



Supplies: Stamp: Young Alexa (Elisabeth Bell for SCACD); Patter Paper: Dovecraft: A Hint of Pink; Ink: Momento; Copics; Ribbon & Twill: Papertry, Ink; Sentiment Stamp Studio G

Make sure to stop by the SCACD blog HERE to see all the adorable TIOT projects!! Also, make sure to check out SCACD for tons of new products......the new POLAR WHITE & Autumn Flower Soft (YUMMY)......the new BOW MAKER - "EASY BOW" (how cool is that???)......New Smooch colors......well you get it......check it out HERE and shop till ya drop (hee hee hee)

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. Adorable card Teri! What a sweet image and love your stitching! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet Teri! Great job and your stitching is fabulous!!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so , so ADORABLE!! Love the sentiment with the hemp twine on the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful image, and your coloring is fantastic. Wonderful card sis! I love it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautifully done Teri--I love all the dp patterns & fabulous tag too! I love it!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow T, this truly is adorable..hugs

    ReplyDelete