Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TRY IT OUT TUESDAY!!!

Welcome to another TIOT for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.

This week Suzanne challenged us to use the following sketch:



I immediately knew I wanted to use some of my sticky back canvas from Ranger. The resist technique is just so amazing with this stuff.....I really LOVE it!!!

For my card I used the EMMA image from the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD collection. Every week I think to myself "This is my favorite of all the images" LOL ....NOT.....I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!





Materials: Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie Collection; Stamped Image: "EMMA" Elisabeth Bell for SCACD; I-top brad maker; Ranger Canvas; Hero Arts background stamp; White embossing powder; Broken China Tim Holtz Distressing Ink; Momento Black Ink; Versa Mark; Offray Ribbon; Copic markers, stickles, Sizzix Scallop Oval die, CTMH buttons

Thanks for looking!! Have a fabulous week.

Hugs, T

13 comments :

  1. Adorable, Teri ... love those soft, summery colors. Great card!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh sis...this is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it! Beautiful image, but your detailing is what makes this card! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Teri
    A very beautiful card!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! I love the use of fabric as a background element!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so adorable Teri--love the soft colors & fabric, just fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome I love it. Come over to my blog I left you something :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet...the colors are so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colors..who knew paper could be so fantastic! you did wonders w/ this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is too precious. I left you some love on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, how did i miss this sis...this is totally cute....love the fabric....girl you rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sweet card Teri and your stitching is always fab ;0)
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete