Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FABULOUS FRIEND!!!



HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!

This week for our Try it Out Tuesday for Susana's Custom Art and Card Designs, Suzanne challenged the designers to make a card using NO PATTERN PAPER and the twist was to add a charm.

This card features AUD from the new Hearts and Hugs Series 2 Victoria Case for SCACD stamp. She is so cute. Kasi wanted me to paint her pink and yellow so I did. I added pink Shimmerz to her sweater, purse and part of the boots.

I used Papertrey Ink yellow card stock, which I embossed with the swirls Cuttlebug folder, then added pink felt cut with my pinking sheer scissors then sewed onto the cardstock. This created the base of my card front. Then I wrapped some twill from Papertrey Ink which I LOVE!!!! The yellow paper flower was sprtiz with Shimmerz Spritz and the pink Prima flower was painted with pink Shimmerz paint. The loop brad was heat embossed with Scattered Straw Tim Holtz distress embossing powder and the charm was embossed with Tattered Rose Tim Holtz Distress embossing powder.




I want to take this time to thank Susana of SCACD, DT leader Suzanne and all the amazing designers for making my stay with SCACD so amazing. You are all such a wonderful family.......each and every one of you taught me something that I will forever be grateful for. Thanks for all the love and support always. I know deep in my heart that I will always have a home at Susana's Custom Art and Card Designer!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I made my TIOT card last night with all of my DT sisters in mind.......MY FABULOUS FRIENDS :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and remember to visit the SCACD Blog HERE.

Big hugs to all, T

14 comments :

  1. I love that you post so early in the morning. I get to come to my computer and see all the awesome projects you make. You are amazing. I never thought of using felt. I have a whole drawer full. Thanks my friend.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis!!! What a beautiful card (as always)!! I love all the amazing details you added that made me not even realize there wasn't any PP on this card! That image is adorable and tell Kasi that Auntie Sharon said she did a fab job with picking out the colors!! I love it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this card is geougoues the image is so very cute and you have done her proud with the colours and lay out.

    angel wishes tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you just do amazing work..just amazing...I love this...its so soft and sweet... perfect details.. you are just an amzing cardmaker!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love your card!♥ So bright and fun!

    I'm so sad to see you leaving our team... But I know you're never far away, I'll stop by your blog often, cause I love your craftin' style!

    Big-big-big hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful & cute--lovee those colors together, so soft & pretty! Wonderful job on the challenge! We'll miss ya Teri--really enjoyed having you on the team!!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. Your details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will miss you but I'll still stalk your blog!
    Wonderful card...love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just the sweetest Teri! I'm sure all of your DT sisters will miss you terribly! Your work is always amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...........T ISN'T SHE STINKIN CUTE..I LOVE THE COLORING ON THIS CARD...SHE IS WAY CUTE...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how to color. This is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Teri!!

    This is beautiful!!!! I always love your coloring! Great papers and pretty shimmery flower are lovely touches!!!
    have a wonderful weekend Teri!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is absolutely stunning!!! I love the fluffy felt, and the gorgeous colors remind me of cotton candy:o) I am also loving the little flower in her hair. Gorgeous!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete