Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MIA......

I know - I know.....I have been missing in action but I have been working super hard on my week long projects for CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRICUT......My Guest Designer position begins Monday, November 2, 2009 so be on the lookout for those. There will be two videos included this week.

After my presentations for CWTC, I will be taking a much needed crafting break to revamp our home and get ready for Christmas decorations, move my son to his new room and guess what????? I will get my very own scrapbook room - WOOT!!!!! I will also be enjoying the holidays with my beautiful family!!!!!

See you soon!!!

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. How exciting, your own scrap book room, I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about time we've heard someting out of you ladybug!!! LOL!! Wow, do you ever have a lot going on! Can't wait to see pics of your new room when you get it all done. You deserve every square inch of it, and I know you're going to enjoy it too!! :) Have fun! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been missing you my sweet friend! I'm so excited for you that you get your very own crafty room...so COOL! Everyone needs time off...so go DO IT! Can't wait to see your wonderful new projects and your videos too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah T. You are going to have a blast in your new craft room.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey T, yes I know you have bunches going on sis....can't wait to see pic's of the room...both damains and the new scrap area..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, Just saw your first You Tube video(have to open an acct. so I can comment there). Loved it, please keep making them. I have much to learn.
    Congrats on your future scrapbooking room. good for you!!!
    Have fun decorating your home.

    xoxo
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the guest designer spot, can't wait to see it!

    Congrat's on your soon to be scrapbook room. You'll have to post pictures, I can't wait to see it!!! How exciting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Terri, This is a pretty card!
    Looks fun to make too.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,Dawn
    smilesaregreat@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you used in this card. Very nice and thank you, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete