Friday, October 2, 2009

NEW CRICUT GYPSY!!!!!

What an amazing week!! I received my new Gypsy and I have not been able to put it down. Each night I learn something new.

If you have been thinking about purchasing the Gypsy, visit HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They have them in stock and ready to ship.

I will be making a series of videos for Hallmark Scrapbook to show some of the features that are available on the Gypsy.

Be sure to visit the HALLMARK LADYBUG BLOG as this is where I will be posting my Gypsy videos.

Here is the first one I made.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. great job on this video Teri!
    it was very easy to understand!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice video Terri.. I agree, very easy to understand./

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job T.

    Love it and very very easy to follow along.
    Hugs
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT...THANKS SIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri,
    You r a wonderful teacher...I am moving toward getting the gypsy...I just wasn't sure I needed it...Hmmm...We will see..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video and can't wait to see the up coming ones. I got my Gypsy and LOVE it. I did put a attachment to my stylus to help me take it in and out. I would love to see you create something creative to hang on your stylus.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your video, Teri ... I'm really looking forward to the others. Thanks so much ...

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete