Sunday, November 8, 2009

BUTTERFLY BABY SHOWER PARTY FAVORS



So my cousin is having a baby girl in a few months and this coming Saturday is her baby shower. I offered to make the party favors and OMG.....I really love the way they turned out!!!!!

Using my Gypsy I designed a page with all the tags for the menus, then a page for all the butterflies for the guest book.





Products:
*Cricut Expression
*Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge (For the menu tags)
*Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge (For the butterfly guest book)
*Pink Bazzil Card Stock
Vintage Cream Papertry, Ink Card Stock
Patter Paper: K & Co. Raspberry Collection
Twill from Papertrey, Ink
Blush CTMH Ink Pad
Doodletype Alpha from CTMH
Scallop Punch from EK Success
Rhinestones
Acetate
Offray Ribbon
Martha Stewart Butterfly single punch
Martha Stewart Edge Punch

(*These products can be purchased at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs, T

22 comments :

  1. wow T, this set is so soft and pretty....love it T...your the best...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. T. These are just so beautiful. I love them. The guest book is my favorite.
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful set. Love the butterfly book a really great keepsake.
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. T,
    My mouth fell on the floor..Gosh girl you r soooo inspiring...BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!!!!!!Miss ya and hope you r doing well...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...love that butterfly!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely precious!
    Judith
    http://jiminycricuts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Teri these are out of this world! SOOOO precious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Simply stunning work Teresa!!! Great job!!!
    Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented :) Amazing!!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so pretty! I've loved your art ever since the early Hallmark days and am so happy for your success and recent marriage. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! This butterfly is awesome! Love the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the butterfly theme. I have all the carts except Pooh & Friends. I have the Pooh font. Will other Butterflies work? I think I have lots of carts that have them. I will have to check this out. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely breathtaking. The gems on the wings: pure genius. Every last detail is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Teri, I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Blessed Merry Christmas!!!
    Take care
    Hugs & Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teri, these are soooo very beautiful!!! What an awesome idea for a guest book!
    Hugs and I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! I just love everything about them....they are terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the guest book.. How did you do it?
    Leticia
    scrapbook_butterfly@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete