Saturday, November 7, 2009

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRICUT......Gift Idea

I want to first say that I have had so much fun creating all these projects for Christmas with the Cricut. It was such an honor to be asked to participate and be a part of this amazing event. A HUGE THANK YOU TO JOY, MELANIE and TAMMY!!!!!! This has been an experience of a life time and I will forever be grateful!!!!!

I also want to thank my DT sister Christina from CREATIONS FROM CHRISTINA. She is such an amazing person and friend. Thanks C for all your support during this time.....I had so much fun and I am so grateful for having shared the same week with you.............YOU ROCK GIRLIE!!!!!!

For my gift idea project, I made a set of refrigerator snowflake magnets. As an added bonus, I also altered a wooden gift bag from Michaels to wrap them in.

The base of ALL the magnets shown are first cut out of the Cricut magnet sheets. All the corresponding layers are card stock and pattern paper. I also used my I-top brad maker for the centers of ALL snowflakes.





This gift idea can also be used as a door decor if your front door is metal such as mine:



Gift Wrapping for the Magnet Set:





Products used:
Cricut Expression
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
I-TOP brad maker for the centers of ALL the snowflakes
Twill: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Papers: K & Co and Doodlebug
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
Misc Jingle bells
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Wooden gift box: Michaels

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS STOPPED BY MY BLOG AND LEFT SUCH WARM LOVING COMMENTS....THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!!

Hugs, T

29 comments :

  1. Beautiful...I really like the gift box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh T. You are so sweet. I loved working with you too. You are such a great friends.

    I love the paper you used. That is just beautiful.

    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift ideas. Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed your week visit!

    Joann
    joannmarch

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea!!! I love the cute designs!!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work this past week!!! It was awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri these turned out sooo cute! that I Top is looking better and better to me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the snowflakes - I like the banner idea or wall hanging.

    I too altered one of those Michaels' $1 wooden bags - are they fab!
    Nice gift idea.

    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what a great gift idea and I really love the little box to wrap them in! Just way too cute my sweet friend! TOO CUTE! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Teri, those are so gorgeous! I did the wooden gift bag too but it looks nothing like yours. Yours is just the best! I have enjoyed all of your designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects with us this week. I loved them all.
    You are extremely creative and very talented!
    Wish some of that talent and creativity would rub off on me.

    Te deseo un Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. I think I'll use it for teacher's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable. I went to the website for the UTEE flower and you are right - I am hooked!!Thanks for all of the great ideas. It sure helps to get the creative juices flowing.
    c1130cc@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice project. i missed where you cut your scallops from, but they are beautiful.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are positively gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for agreeing to be a guest designer!! It was a treat to have you join us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teri--You are so creative! I have loved seeing all of the beautiful items this week. I will be sure to continue and check out your blog!! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teri, I really enjoyed your projects as Guest DT member this week!!! TFS

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just beautiful. i loved all your projects but this one is so pretty... Laura
    emzysmom@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute!! The little gift box is oh so cute too.I like see the three projects a day. how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your magnets are beautiful. I think they would make beautiful gift tags as well.

    Melany Forsberg

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute idea, nice gift idea too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a great gift idea! So cute! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects this week. I have enjoyed them all and you have been giving me so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree! The magnets have so many possibilities and yours were beautiful! I cam eover from Christmas with the Cricket this week but now I'll be visiting regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've got a metal door. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there! I haven't talked to you in forever! I hope you are doing really good! I have started on my first design teams and am newly at The Cuttlebug Spot. My baby boy is almost 5 months and Scotti started kindergarten, so my plate has been very happily full! LOVE these projects, by the by! they are SO cool and such neat ideas! something anyone could do! Take care!!! BeeCherryLady, just in case you didn't recognize me!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I left you some love on my blog. Stop by and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Teri, your talent/creativity never ceases to amaze me! You have totally been blessed w/ it!! ;-)

    Really cute magnets! Love 'em!
    TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. gosh i just knew something wasn't right today....i forgot to get my daily dose of inspiration from your site....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....now I am back on track...this is awesome..it has been a wonderful week....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your ideas were awesome on CWTC!!! I hope you will continue to share your ideas with us...everything was just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Teri,
    Wowser...Theses rock...All last inch of them...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awesome idea for a gift!! I love the centers of the snowfladoikes!
    hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete