Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Desk Calendar/Mini Album

This project is what got my creative juices flowing again.......I made this 2010 desk calendar/mini album for my friend Christina. I printed all the calendars from THE CUTTING CAFE using the 2010 calendar set. This set comes with the calendars in circle and square and each month comes in 3 different sizes. You have to check out Regina printable stamps.....they are ALL amazing!!!

For this project I used the Vintage Findings Collection from MM, just a tad bit of the Recollections Autumn collection and for the Halloween Page, I used the MM Halloween collection. Lots of prima lace, prima flowers, and glimmer mist.

Hope you like it!!

Hugs, T



17 comments :

  1. GOOD GRIEF...YOU SHOULD WIN AN AWARD FOR THIS...JUST PLAIN ON MARVELOUS SIS...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Teri, So glad you are back to crafting and posting.

    Big Hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri, how adorable. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is STUNNING...I just love all the little extras...its like a treasure hunt =) I love minis and want to make more this year...thanks so much for sharing your talent and for all your great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, your friend, Christina, is one very lucky gal to receive such a beautful gift. It's absolutely awesome!!

    Glad to see you back to creating/crafting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! OMG Teri, this is so gorgeous!!!!! I love every amazing and fantastic detail! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto to what Sharon said! I LOVE thIS!!!!! Any chance you could let me know where to buy the fabulous treble clef paper clips? My DH is heavily into the piano and I'd love to have some to make something for him. Thanks so much! xxD dlmundinger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri,

    I've missed you and your wonderful work!! Beautiful job!

    Cheryl Burns

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teri, I was wondering how you made the little envelopes? Were they made with Sizzix, Cricut or some other way? Thanks for sharing. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. jmcstamper: The monthly envelopes were cut using a Sizzix die exclusive to Stampin up (it's still available). I am sure there are many envelopes on the cricut cartridges you can improvise with. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable, any desk would be brought to display this! Could you tell me where you got your larger eyelets, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri
    just thought I would stop in and see that everything was Ok with you, I am sure Glad your Dad is doing better, and Your husband found employment,that sure can take a toll on everyone... your calendar project is awesome and I love your cupcake card... your creative juices are still flowing girlie...

    HUGS
    Penny S

    ReplyDelete