Saturday, January 23, 2010

CHA PROJECTS!!!!!

So.....about 1 month or so ago, I was asked by ROBYN, MY PINK STAMPER to create some projects for her to display at CHA this weekend using her new Acrylic stamp sets.....yes you read right!!!! The MY PINK STAMPER STAMP SETS are called: Simply Sweet Occasions & Everyday Occasions and are available RIGHT NOW over at CUSTOM CROPS!!!!! Keep your eyes open for upcoming releases. I was so super excited and honored that she asked me, that I immediately said YES!!!!

OK so here are all the projects I created:

First is a baby girl dress mini I made using the Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge. This mini was a total inspiration from my friend BONA......thanks Bon for the cute idea!!!!! If you haven't already checked her out, her Utube videos are AWESOME and her screen name is: LiveLoveScrap








Next is a heart mini album using some Sizzix dies (Album and heart tags) This Mini was another inspiration from BONA - she made the cutest heart mini ever!!! Thanks again Bon!!!!







Next is a book mark I made using the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge and a Tim Holtz Grunge Rose I made using the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge:




Next is a Sympathy card using the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge:




Next is a wooden bag and matching card for a teacher:





Next is an 8 1/2 x 11 layout:






Finally, here is a Graduation Cap card I make using the Wild Card Cricut cartridge:



I hope everyone has enjoyed all my projects. Now head on over to CUSTOM CROPS to purchase these adorable stamp sets.

To see more AMAZING projects using these stamps, check out my buddy Christina from CREATIONS WITH CHRISTINA. Her fabulous work is also displayed at the MY PINK STAMPER booth at CHA!!!!

Hugs to all,
T

25 comments :

  1. Beautiful!! love all projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. T. I love all your projects. You are so super talented and a fantastic friend.
    Big Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful projects, love them and the stamps are so cute.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! These are beautiful! You're so talented. Stamps are really cute too. I saw the Pink Pajama Party last night and she mentioned the release of the new stamps. I'm definitely getting myself some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your projects! I just found your blog and have really enjoyed looking around.

    Could you tell me what paper line you used on the 8.5 x 11 baby layout? My sister just had a little girl and I want to start an album for her!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are amazing.. i really like the dress.. my granddaughter is looking over my shoulder and saying.. soo you are going to make me one of those right.. thanks for the inspiration and showing us Robyn's new stamps.. soooo cool.. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing projects!! WOWZERS!! I love that mini-album the girly dress...so sweet. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Teri, you've been so busy. You have made some gorgeous projects.
    Hugs tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! I love every one of your projects. Now I really want Robyn's stamps. I know I won't come close to your talent. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your projects!!! They showcase the stamps so well. I have to admit that I wasn't impressed by just seeing the stamps initially but can only say "WOW" after seeing what you did with them. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love, Love, Love ALL your projects! What an awesome blog you have! I love my pink stamper and was sooo excited to she that she came out with her own line of stamps.... you are amazingly talented and I'm sooo glad I came to check out your blog... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh goodness sister you have been busy...hum hum let me see which one is the best...good grief they are all equally fabulous...what an honor to have the one and only PINK STAMPER to ask you .....you must be doing something right...he he...no you do everything just right...adding just the right teriberi touches where they should be...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terri, Your projects are awesome. Beautiful, beautiful work. Shari (cricutrookie) Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love, love, love, that little dress. I have a friend who is expecting a little granddaughter. I looked all through the New Arrival cart and I can't find the dress. Could you let me know where it is, I am sure I am missing it. Thanks Teri, love you blog. Sandy sczcec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see you put alot of thought ad work into these projects for Robyn, great job, love them all
    JSharer417@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Teri, on being a designer for Robyn's stamps. I am soooo happy for you! :-)

    Now, we can see your creativity "every day" when we have a stamp set. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl... you ROCK!!!! :-) You've been a busy lil beaver hehe! WOWZA!!! I don't know where to begin... LOVE the little girl dress mini, the bookmark with the grungpaper flower... STUNNING! And all those cards.... WOW! Awesome job Teri! :-) hugs, Ar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Teri! You're so welcome. Your mini are so adorable. Lovin your bookmark Your grungepaper flower is beautiful. TFS!

    Hugs,Bon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Teri, you always make such lovely things. TFS and now I'm off to visit your buddy Bon's blog to see what she made that so inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely LOVE your projects! Such a variety! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Kris in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You are amazing! I just love the mini albums. I found your blog as a link from My Pink Stamper and I plan on visiting your site often to see the new creative projects. Thanks for sharing.
    Smiles,
    Amanda in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  22. You go over and above. Your projects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are amazing, thank you for sharing your talent for us.
    Hugs,
    Julia Becker
    P.S. Love that you all have given me my inspiration back using my cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm blown away! I think the little dress is my favorite, but love the rest of them also.

    ReplyDelete