Saturday, January 2, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I'm back!!!

I know I have been missing in action but I had a really tough year......my husband was unemployed for most of the year but finally got a job the week of Christmas - YAY!! Then about 2 weeks before Christmas, my dad fell off a ladder onto concrete and had to be air lifted to the Trauma center with severe head injuries. He had internal bleeding in his head in 3 different areas which was causing swelling and pressure to the brain. We all received the BEST New Years gift......dad was sent home from the hospital and is doing much better. He will still be a bit aggressive and with head aches but all in all, he is here with us and doing great.

Here are a few projects I had done the last couple months. My creative juices have not been there for me but I didn't give us.

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

I also just recently completed a mini desk calendar/2010 mini album using the 2010 calendar set from The Cutting Cafe. Stay tuned for a pictures slideshow and Utube video.

Big hugs,
T

This is a birthday card I made for my step daughter:


This year for Christmas, I made my kids teachers altered initials.....here is one:





Now....I am sure most of you have seen the Tim Holtz Grunge rose......well here is my version. I don't own the Sizzix Flower #5 die so I improvised......I used the 6 petal cut from the Accents Essential Cricut Cartridge in blackout. I used Rangers Gold Paint Dabber and glimmer mist in Red Velvet, Old Lace and Coffee Shop. Hope you like it.


Here is a project I made using the rose:

10 comments :

  1. sista sista sista...first it is so good to see my sis back in action...lucky me that i was able to stay in communication with you throughout all of what you have been through...but like i said before...GOD IS GOOD and he loves ya just like me...i can see that you are not rusty at all with the projects...you just came back in full BLOOM SIS....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear everything you and your family is going through. I am glad to hear things are getting better. My thoughts and prayers are with you that this brand new year will continue to be good and that God may continue to bless you, your husband and Dad in the future!!!

    You are so very talented and you have a gift! Thank you for sharing that with us and for inspiring us all!!!

    God bless and Happy New Year,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah T. I'm so glad you are back to posting. I just love your projects. I've had TeriB withdrawls. Oh my I love these letters. They are simple stunning! You know I'm always here for you!
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Teri!! You certainly are BACK but I never knew you LEFT!!! LOL! You are one talented girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!!!! Sooooo glad to have you back my friend! You have been missed so much! Your projects are as amazing as ever! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Teri! I just love your work, you are great!! I'm glad you're back. So good to know your dad is getting better and better. I'm very happy for you, about your hubby's new work. God is always with you, and this is going to be a great year for you and your family.
    xxxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects Teri! So glad to have you back. Here's wishing you and your family a much happier 2010! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry you were going thru those rough times. Glad to hear that your dad is doing better, tho.

    Please remember that I'm just an "e-mail" away, anytime you want to chat.

    Hugs to you, Teri!!

    p.s. almost forgot to mention about your project(s). :-) They are as beautiful as ever!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations as always, my friend -- so glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete