Sunday, January 24, 2010

Miami Dolphins mini

Hi everyone!!! I decided to join in on Ted's challenge which can be found HERE.

It was so much fun to make this mini for my sister and her family. They LOVE the Miami Dolphins!!! She had these pictures that were awesome so I took advantage and joined the challenge. We were to make a valentine gift for someone but the project could NOT have the color red and it HAD to be the colors of an NFL team. This was perfect since the Dolphin colors are teal and orange.

Here is a video on the mini followed by some pictures.

Be sure to check out Ted's blog Happily Ever Crafter which can be found on my side bar!!

Hugs, T






8 comments :

  1. Wow, T-Bear, I love this album! It's great and maybe I'm a wee bit biased as the Dolphins have always been my team as well. ;) Love those colors and you're inspiring me to perhaps do my own challenge! ;) Thanks for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T..
    I absolutely love it. You know I'm your biggest fan...
    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini Teri! Every page is so pretty. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto tritto, to what everyone else said...super duper..you know I love hearing your voice...online, over the phone..I'll take it anyway i can...he he he...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Leah, aka BeeCherryLady. Not sure you remember me...hehehe ok! hello! its been like forever since we've talked and I have about one minute before I need to pick up my big boy from kindergarten but wanted to come by quick and say hey, and let you know I was thinking of you! this is an amazing project!!! geez, I love it!
    I hope you are doing great, you and the family!
    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri,

    I just love that mini! My husband is a huge Dolphins fan, but we don't have the luxury to attend the games as we live in Pittsburgh. I love all the techniques you mentioned. Thanks for telling where to go to learn about them more. I love your projects and am always amazed at your creativity! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Teri~ I just found your blog & it is truly fantastic.
    Your projects are so beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing them.
    I will be tuning in to see what other terrific creations you share for inspiration.
    All the best.
    Hope you can follow along on my blog at:
    http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
    Happy Crafting!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete