Sunday, March 21, 2010

STARTING OFF MY MONDAY WITH A SMILE :)

First of all I had a FABULOUS weekend. I did LOTS of crafting and went ice skating with my daughter and we had a BLAST!!!

I finally did the videos of my scrapbook room so be on the lookout for those. They take a ton of time to upload to Utube but as soon as they are ready, I will post them on my blog.

OK now for the real exciting news........I RE-JOINED MY DESIGN TEAMS SISTERS OVER AT THE CUTTING CAFE!!!!! I will begin in April along with the rest of the new girls. I am looking forward to working on the team again.....I have missed everyone so very much.......I took a much needed break but I am back!!! A special THANK YOU to Regina - founder of The Cutting Cafe....you are amazing sis and you will always hold a special place in my heart!!!!!

Here is a quick card I made using the Birthday Celebration Printable Stamp set which can be found HERE.

Hope everyone has a spectacular day and week!!!

Big hugs, T


13 comments :

  1. So glad to work with you again! : ) This is such a sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so glad you are back!!

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri, it is so good to have you back girlie...Love you work :)
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....MY SIS IS BACK IN ACTION.....and whipping out some fab stuff already......hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo Teri! So glad to see you back on the team! Love the card. That set is one of my new faves! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much girls.....It feels great already!!! Big hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Teri, welcome back, girl. You were so so missed. Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Teri! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO!!!! Waving to you ladybug!! I've missed you so much! So glad you're back! Can you see this big old cheesy grin all the way over where you're at?? LOL! LOVE your card, Teri! Whoot whoot!!! i'm so danged happy!!! LOL!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri! So weird, I was JUST this second thinking about you and thinking I had not seen you around at all and was going to email you to see how you are!! Then I am in my dashboard and here is a post from you! How are you doing!!!! Hugs!! Barb

    ReplyDelete