Sunday, April 18, 2010

BIRDHOUSE TAG

WOW - been so busy this weekend!!! Arlene over at BUTTERLYKISSES is hosting a tag swap each month and I have the honor to be in the swap for April. I had so much fun creating them....thanks Arlene.

Here are some pictures of my tag which I cut out of lightweight chipboard and covered with sticky back canvas on my Expression using the Serenade Cricut Cartridge which I purchased over a Hallmark Scrapbook. I am also adding a two part video tutorial on how I made this tag.

Other supplies I used are: Starburst Sprays in the Mermaid Seashells Collection from Linday's Stamp Gang; Sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe; Claudine Hellmuth Sticky back Canvas; Alcohol Ink; Distress Ink; White embossing powder; Cuttlebug Scallop Circle die; Swarovski Crystals; script stamp from Hero Arts; heart charm and beads from Michaels; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Rustic Twine from Papertrey Ink; UTEE; Holographic Embossing Powder from Ranger; Prima Lace and Prima flowers.

I also handmade the big flower on the tag - it's part of the video.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week.

Hugs, T




PART ONE:


PART TWO:

16 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Seeing your tag makes me want to have a cricut :) I love all the details in your tag! Hugs, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Teri! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! Your creations are just amazing!!

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp!!!!!........Wow, t, this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this Youtube yesterday. This tag is just amazingly beautiful like all your work. But, I love bird houses and this is so cute. I'm going to scrap lift it with your permission. Or have an oction, I'll bid on it. I'm in love with it.
    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Gorgeous! I LOVE it.
    Thank you so very much for sharing it
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful Teri! jsut gorgeous. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri you are so talented! I miss seeing you around the board but I am glad that you are still crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so Beautiful!! How are you? I've not seen you around in awhile. Glad to see you are still creating! : ) Again, Love your birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely the prettiest tag I have ever seen. And you made it look so easy. I wish you would have narrated instead of replaying the same song over and over again, (I just turned down the sound). And I wrote down your notes. I hope to make something 1/8 as nice this weekend. TFS. Flirtini83

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! This is so creative and lovely.TFS!

    ReplyDelete