Sunday, April 25, 2010

MY LOVE FOR YOU JUST GROWS

Busy-busy weekend....but Friday night I created this layout using products from Lindy's Stamp Gang and the Circles Background stamp set from The Cutting Cafe.

I miss making my layouts and will be working on some more soon.

Supplies: Lindy's Stamp Gang: Moon Shadow Mist; Starburst Stains and Magical Micas; The Cutting Cafe: Circles background stamp; Pattern paper: GCD Studios; Card stock: Papertreyink; Tim Holtz Heart Wing Crown die; Distress Ink; Swarovski Crystals; Tim Holtz Grunge board shapes with swirl embossing; Prima Lace; Prima Rose; Hampton Arts stamp.

The Tulle around the heart can be purchased on Etsy from Renesvintagegallery. Rene has some really cute fabric trims on her new Etsy store so be sure to check her out.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

Hugs, T






11 comments :

  1. Ms. Teri, I have a question, do you use a system like Bona so you know what GM you have and what they look like? What about your Moon Glow products? I need a system for my Starbursts and Moon Shadows and Magical Micas. Thanks Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, it was Arlene's Glimmer Mist Organization System, not Bona's. I got their videos mixed up, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    http://southern05belle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have my GM with a small circle on top that shows the color and I have the swatches for them. My Moon Shadows and Stains I just have in small buckets on my desk by set. I may end up doing the same thing as my GM. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, Teri! Love the pic and your detailing is amazing!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi T, this is such a beautiful layout of you to..love you guys..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome way to preserve this memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout..it is so pretty and so so sweet!!!... and what a wonderful video...I am so impressed...I just learned how to do a video and made 3 I am so excited...can't wait to get as good as you at it!
    I hope that you are wonderful ... you are so dear to my heart!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! And such a great picture. Wonderful job as always!

    ReplyDelete