Friday, April 9, 2010

RECYCLE!!!

TGIF!!! Wanted to share this card I made really quick last night using the new digital/printable stamp set "RECYCLE" from The Cutting Cafe. The background paper as well as the sentiment are from this set.

I also wanted to share some great news with everyone......I have been invited to be on the Design Team for Lindy's Stamp Gang. Tracey has tons of fun products to use on stamped images. These products work with both regular rubber stamps and the digital/printable stamps so be sure to check it out. I will be posting videos on my Utube channel (TERIBERI2) showing these products as well as techniques I learn along the way.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

Hugs, T


12 comments :

  1. fabulous fabulous fabulous card sis....big hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making lindy's stamp gang design team. can't wait to see what you and Bona create. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T, I love this card. The details are fantastic. Congrats on the design team. :) Big Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this card, and anyone who loves recycling will too. Me and my family try to recycle everything including veggy scraps to compost, all glass, plastic n paper. We regularly give to charities just to clear out all the stuff from the kids and then go buy seconds hand toys from the shop, a change is as good as a rest. especially from all the noisy toys! I decided to have a clear out so i got rid of loads of stuff i haven't used in years, you can even recycle mobile phones that were lying in a draw and in the back of my cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! LOVE this girlie! It's so up my alley too! I'm also very glad you are back into the "swing" of things! You know I love your stuff and always enjoy my visits to your blog! HUGS & Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again Teri! I'm so happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo happy to see you "back in the saddle" again!! :-) I missed seeing your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOHOO!!!! Gorgeous card, chickie!!!! LOVE the colors and design of this! I'm tellin ya...you sure haven't lost any mojo while taking your break! And a huge congrats on your new DT position! Love ya bunches!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Teri and congrats on the new DT gig! Can't wait to see your videos! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!. You just have to do a tutorial on sewing with the sewing machine...

    ReplyDelete