Thursday, May 6, 2010

HOT STUFF!!

Feeling HOT????? Well the weather here is just beautiful and VERY HOT!!!!! Thought I'd share a card I made over the weekend using products from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

I also used Sticky Back Canvas.....gosh I can't get enough of this stuff....it's GREAT!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great week and a blessed Mother's Day Weekend!!!!!

(Supplies: Chili Peppers Filagree; Opal Sea Oats Starburst Spray; Papertrey Ink card stock; Martha Stewart Fine Brown and Red Glitter; Papertrey Ink Twill; Vintage Tim Holtz Alpha die; Papertrey Ink satin ribbon)

Hugs, T






4 comments :

  1. Teri, I LOVE it. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T, love your card girl it is HOT...HE HE HE...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot doesn't discribe it! It is burning HOT! Really cute! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I hadn't seen this product and I just got back from a Scrapbooking convention and no one was carrying anything like this. Unless it's the same as glimmermist? Anywho-Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete