Monday, May 10, 2010

Tiny Gift Box.....and HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I had one of the BEST Mother's Day EVER!!!!! My kids and my husband made it extra special.....they took care of EVERYTHING yesterday......I sure was QUEEN FOR THE DAY - hee hee!!!!

Here is a picture of the kids and I at our special Mother's Day lunch:



Then I wanted to share a cute project I made Saturday night. I used my Pazzles to cut the Tiny Git box from The Cutting Cafe. Boy I sure missed using my Pazzles. I also used products from Lindy's Stamp Gang to jazz it up.

Hope you all have a fabulous week and don't forget I am having the drawing for the FREE BINGO STAMP SET FROM THE CUTTING CAFE.....I will draw a winner on Wednesday morning so be sure to leave a comment on the correct post to enter for a chance to win. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Supplies: Tiny Gift Box and Sentiments from the Cutting Cafe; Moon Shadow Mist in Golden Doubloons, Fan Filagree and Gold Tone Leaf Charm from Lindy's Stamp Gang; Prima Rose; Lace Trim; Bazzill Cardstock and Pattern Paper Coral Weathered

Hugs, T




4 comments :

  1. Oh how beautiful... I am so glad that you were "queen" for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh the kids are getting so big...Damian looks so darn different from the last times I have seen him...oh my.....and Kasi is just the cutest ever sis....and then there is the queen herself...Mrs. T...girl you look good...hugs..oh yeah forgot to mention the box is BEAUTIFUL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladybug!!! Your box is gorgeous, but sorry...you and the kids outshine it! LOL! GREAT pic, chickie! So happy to hear you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
    Love ya!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete