Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BOHO CHIC - Elizabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design



Oh wow.....I forgot how much fun it was to color with my Copic markers. So tonight I pulled out a stamp that my sweet friend Susana from SCACD sent me a few months ago....my copic markers and went to work. The juices kept flowing and flowing.

Susana has some beautiful stamps in her store so be sure to check them out - my favorite ones are from the Elizabeth Bell collections. This specific stamp is from the Sample Edition #2 and she is called BOHO CHIC.....they also have a fashionista girl stamp - so super cute!!

I also used my new Baroque Tim Holtz die to create the tag, Webster's Pages trim, my hand made Sizzix 3-D rose sprayed with Voilaceous Violet Moon Shadow Mist and some pearls in the middle, Prima Say it in Pearls and Prima leaves.

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!!

Hugs, T



5 comments :

  1. Hey T
    Love how you blinged her out!!!
    Big Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooo la la la la...that rose is beautiful...i gotta get that die...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this came out PERFECT!!! GREAT job! I LOVE my copics, I need to use them MORE!! I just don't feel that confident w/them!lol....there are sooo many "Copic Professionals" out there! hahahaha!
    I LOVE peeking in to see what you come up with!!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! you amaze me every time I visit...Love it T. I love the colors your used....So cute....
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tag!! I got the exact same stamps as you showcased in your YT vid today so thx so much for the inspiration girl!
    Many Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete