Monday, June 14, 2010

BUTTERFLY CARD



HAPPY MONDAY!!!!! Is it Friday yet??? LOL I have been enjoying my crafts so much lately - WOOT!!! Been creating layouts, cards and mini's and I am in heaven!!!

Here is a card I made using some of the products from Lindy's Stamp Gang (LSG). I put the Filagree onto the black card stock and used it as a mask.....I then sprayed the Glitz Spritz, then carefully removed it to reveal the black mat butterfly which was then surrounded by the beautiful shimmer of the Glitz Spritz.

Supplies: Butterfly Filagree (LSG); Glitz Spritz (LSG - these work AWESOME on dark cardstock); Papertrey Ink black card stock; Sheer black ribbon; CTMH stamp

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out LSG because right now through the end of June, all Filagrees are 30% off!!!!!!

Hugs, T


2 comments :

  1. That is just BEAUTIFUL....it's breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty I really love it black is so nice to use

    Teri

    ReplyDelete