Friday, June 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!! This year my friend Christina from Creations with Christina and I decided to exchange mini album kits for our birthdays. We both LOVE to make mini albums so we thought it would be the perfect thing to do. Our birthdays are only a week apart which worked out GREAT!!! Last week I received my goodies and she will be getting hers hopefully today!!!!

I made this tag to go in the box of goodies I sent her. Not to long ago I ordered the Sizzix Cupcake Bigz die and I couldn't wait to use it.....what perfect timing :)

Hope you all have a great weekend and on Sunday, I will be posting the mini album!!

Hugs to all,
T


6 comments :

  1. WOW! Christina is one lucky girl to have such a great friend like you. LOL love ya my friend. I'm not looking at the pictures.....lol Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....yeah right!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day my friend....you deserve it!!!

    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Great friends are an awesome thing to have!!

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable T, you lucky girl you Christina...happy birthday again girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete